Take part in beVOYAGEUR's Third Annual Solutions Summit in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan on this 8-day journey. The Kingdom's stakeholders have rallied behind beVOYAGEUR's summits and have lent us their generous support surrounding programming, access and unique experiences. You will have the privilege of hearing from the country's most influential and important private and public officials while experiencing Bhutan in a way typically unavailable to visitors. And you will have unparalleled opportunities to start real businesses and social impact initiatives in the country.
Likely Bhutanese attendees*
- Members of the Royal Court
- Heads of various national agencies
- Head of the Royal Film Commission
- Local film directors, producers & artists
- Retired military commanders
- CEOs of Pharmaceutical Companies
- Head of the Gross National Happiness Institute
- Head of the Institute of Traditional Medicine
- CEO of Bhutan Philanthropic Ventures
- Directors of the Tarayana Foundation
- CEOs of national airlines
- Country Directors of top boutique hotel resort developments
- Chief of Police
*Based on attendance from beVOYAGEUR's past summits
*Contingent upon availability
Choose from our packages starting at $9,975.
The itinerary we have put together is designed to give you the best possible understanding of all of Bhutan's societal, economic, business and political issues while allowing you to experience local culture and history in a way typically unavailable to visitors. Simultaneously, you'll have the rare opportunity to meet the country's top stakeholders and expand your existing business or initiate a new venture in the country.